CARE FOR SKIN – CARE FOR PEOPLE
For more than 130 years, care for consumers and our people is what has driven us. Every day, our global brand icons, such as NIVEA, Eucerin, and Hansaplast, make more than 500 million consumers in over 200 countries feel good in their skin. Join this world of care and start your career in an environment that offers you the freedom to drive our international business with your entrepreneurial spirit. Shape your professional future from day one and explore our collaborative culture with smart, courageous teams that all share one exciting goal: developing skin care products of the next generation.
YOU WILL TAKE CARE OF
Our corporate customs and international trade department is responsible for cross-border trade and activities of Beiersdorf globally. We would like you to become a part of our team if you are looking for an interesting challenge in an international and volatile business environment and an exciting ﬁeld of expertise. Get in touch with us, so we can get to know each other.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE:
- Ensure compliance with and implementation of (inter)national, European as well as US foreign trade and (re-)export control regulations (AWG, AWV, EU-Dual-Use-VO, Embargoes, Sanctions, EAR, OFAC, etc.)
- Assessment and evaluation of existing business activities, practices, projects, and documents as well as of upcoming business initiatives to assess compliance risks
- Further development and full-scale implementation of an effective export control and foreign trade organization, including an internal control program (ICP)
- Drafting, revision and implementation of policies, procedures, and regular monitoring activities to ensure compliance with export control, trade and customs regulations
- Performance of due diligence checks to identify potential restrictions and risks with regard to products, place, persons, and purpose
- Proactive support of and collaboration with relevant departments and our international afﬁliates abroad, including training
- Deﬁnition and implementation of export control needs in existing IT structures; global master data management and SAP GTS enhancement related to export control and trade regulations
WHAT IT TAKES
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of export control, customs and foreign trade legislation and procedures of the EU and comprehension of international regulations
- Relevant proven experience of several years in business, advisory and administrative environment
- Ability to work independently and be responsible for complex projects
- Engaged, self-motivated team player with an analytical mind
- Outstanding organizational skills with hands-on and result-oriented mentality
- Excellent BSc/BA/MA in law, customs, business administration, supply chain, or a related ﬁeld
- Proﬁcient in standard ofﬁce software and IT environment, ideally in SAP GTS, ELAN-K2
- Excellent communication skills; ﬂuent in English and preferably in German
This position can also be ﬁlled globally. If you prefer a location other than Hamburg, please let us know in your application.
We offer you: a location in the heart of Hamburg, attractive remuneration, ﬂexible working hours, training and development offers, and much more! For more information and the ability to apply online, please visit:
Stellenbeschreibung zum Download